eLearning: Phase 2
The district opened the 2020-21 school year on August 19, 2020 with eLearning. So far, we have had to meet, dialogue, and relate to each other with our school buildings closed and staying connected through our digital ecosystem of our digital launchpad, Canvas, Microsoft Teams, and additional digital instructional materials. As the pandemic conditions, and our understanding of how to mitigate risk of infection, have improved we are now preparing to offer students the opportunity to return to physical school buildings with significant limitations and modifications. We are calling this next stage of our school year eLearning: Phase 2.
- Presentation to School Board on Reopening, September 22, 2020
- Guidance on return to athletic teams and competitions
- NBC 6 Story from September 23, 2020, "What Broward Students Can Expect When They Return to Classrooms"
- Frequently Asked Questions: General Academics (2020-09-27)
- Frequently Asked Questions: ESE (2020-09-27)
- MOU between BCPS & BTU on eLearning: Phase 2 (2020-09-30)
Last Modified on September 22, 2022