Welcome to Naviance – Family Connection
Broward County Public Schools is providing Naviance - Family Connection for all district students in grades 6-12 to help with college and career planning! This world-class system is designed to inform students, parents, and schools with:
- Researching careers, colleges, and majors
- Finding local and national scholarships and enrichment programs
- Exploring students’ career interests, learning styles, personality types, and multiple intelligences
- Building resumes and holistic portfolios for job and college applications
- Setting goals and developing personalized plans for success
- Requesting and sending electronic transcripts
- Learning about success skills, financial planning, self-discovery, and building support network
Log on to Naviance-Family Connection
All students in grades 6-12 in district schools have access to Naviance – Family Connection. Each school has it’s own website address. Please choose your school from the dropdown menu above to locate the correct URL.:
The student’s login information is:
User ID: Student Number (06xxxxxxxx)
Password: Birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY)
Once logged in, please change your password to secure your personal information.
Parents will also receive access their child’s Naviance – Family Connection account as a guest to view student selected college and career information. Schools will provide parents with access in September.