Strategy & Operations
The Office of the Strategy & Operations Officer is responsible for the District's support services that include Business Support Center, Food and Nutrition Services, Grants Administration & Government Programs, Procurement & Warehousing Services, Strategic Initiative Management, and Student Transportation & Fleet Services. Its departments are responsible for the District's support services by focusing on our three goals: High-Quality Instruction, Safe & Supportive Environment, and Effective Communication.
- The Business Support Center assists the schools and departments with bookkeeping and budgeting functions
- The Food and Nutrition Services provides well-balanced nutritious meals for the District's students
- The Grants Administration & Government Programs seeks funding for effective programs that enhance student achievement and support District initiatives
- The Procurement & Warehousing Services procures goods and services for the District
- The Office of Strategic Initiative Management helps the District successfully execute its priorities to maximize student success
- The Student Transportation & Fleet Services provides safe and efficient transportation for the District's bus riders